Ideal for constantly varying loads such as winch and hoist applications, Ingersoll Rand Piston Air Motors are able to utilize a wide range of speeds with a simple valve on an input air supply line. A clean, dry lubricated supply is all that is needed for these low maintenance air motors. These motors operate at lower speeds than vane motors. Have excellent starting and speed control. Especially good for “lugging” heavy loads at slow speed. Standard operational position is horizontal. Generating power from the natural environment, Ingersoll-Rand air motors are flexible, efficient and are a great alternative to electric motors.
Consider these key advantages of Ingersoll Rand Air Motors:
- Infinitely variable speeds and torques via pressure regulation or air valves
- Instant starting, stopping and reversing eliminates the delays of motor speed-up or slow-down periods
- Will not overheat or burn out, even when overloaded or run to stall
- Safe operation in hazardous conditions, with no electrical sparks or hydraulic fluids
- Cool running characteristics minimize the effects of hot, wet or dusty surroundings
- Low maintenance, based on simplicity of design and strength of construction
- Excellent design flexibility—a function of compact size, light weight, and high power output
- Temperature range—up to 150°F with standard lubrication and up to 300°F with high temperature lubrication
Need more information about Filter Regulator Lubricators (FRLs)? - Click here to read our Guide on Proper Conditioning of Compressed Air
Looking for more information about Ingersoll Rand Air Motors? Click here to view the Ingersoll Rand Air Motors Catalog.
Don't see what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us with your requirements via phone at 800-608-5210 or e-mail at email@example.com