KK5B Series Air Motors
Ingersoll Rand's KK5B Series Direct Drive & Radial Piston Motors are ideal for constantly varying loads such as winch and hoist applications.
Free Speed: 900 RPM
Power: 29 HP - 30 HP
- NEMA, SAE and Foot mount models available
- Manual and Remote control options available
- Air Motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without burning out or damage.
- No heat build up or sparks make Ingersoll Rand Air Motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications
- A four way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150F and some motors up to 300F with special grease, lube and seals
- Get maximum horsepower in minimum size
- Able to utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Ingersoll Rand Air Motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All that is needed is a clean, dry lubricated supply.
- Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair cost use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (Click Here To Shop FRLs)
Looking for more information about Ingersoll Rand Air Motors? Click here to view the Ingersoll Rand Air Motors Catalog.
Need more information? Feel free to contact us with your requirements via phone at 800-608-5210 or e-mail at email@example.com