Ingersoll Rand's KK5B Series Direct Drive & Radial Piston Motors are ideal for constantly varying loads such as winch and hoist applications.
Free Speed: 900 RPM
Power: 29 HP - 30 HP
- NEMA, SAE and Foot mount models available
- Manual and Remote control options available
- Air Motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without burning out or damage.
- No heat build up or sparks make Ingersoll Rand Air Motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications
- A four way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150F and some motors up to 300F with special grease, lube and seals
- Get maximum horsepower in minimum size
- Able to utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Ingersoll Rand Air Motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All that is needed is a clean, dry lubricated supply.
- Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair cost use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (Click Here To Shop FRLs)
Need more information? Feel free to contact us with your requirements via phone at 800-608-5210 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org