Ingersoll Rand's CC to KK Series Geared & Radial Piston Motors are ideal for constantly varying loads such as winch and hoist applications.
Free Speed: 92 RPM - 1500 RPM
Power: 2.05 HP - 25 HP
- Ideal for applications where there is a lot of resistance and variability, such as winch and high capacity hoist.
- The EE Series offers gear reduction
- Can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without causing it to burn out.
- No heat build up or sparks make these air motors ideal for use in harsh environments such as flammable or explosive applications.
- A four-way valve allows for instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- The running air motor expands air allowing it to operate in temperatures up to 150F and some motors up to 300F with special grease, lube and seals.
- Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- A simple valve on your input air supply line allows you to utilize a wide range of speeds.
- Ingersoll Rand Air Motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean dry, lubricated air supply.
- Air cushioned start-ups cuts stress to your equipment.
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair cost use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (Click Here To Shop FRLs)
Need more information? Feel free to contact us with your requirements via phone at 800-608-5210 or e-mail at email@example.com