Ingersoll Rand's CC to KK Series Geared & Radial Piston Motors are ideal for constantly varying loads such as winch and hoist applications.
Free Speed: 92 RPM - 1500 RPM
Power: 2.05 HP - 25 HP
- Ideal for applications where there is a lot of resistance and variabilitysuch as winch and high capacity hoist.
- The EE Series offers gear reduction
- Can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without causing it to burn out.
- No heat build up or sparks make these air motors ideal for use in harsh environments such as flammable or explosive applications.
- A four-way valve allows for instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- The running air motor expands air allowing it to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals.
- Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- A simple valve on your input air supply line allows you to utilize a wide range of speeds.
- Ingersoll Rand Air Motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean dry, lubricated air supply.
- Air cushioned start-ups cuts stress to your equipment.
Do not see what you are looking for? Feel free to contact us with your requirements. Ingersol Rand has hundreds of motors from which you may select.