Engineered to meet the same high standards as all Dotco products, the all new random Dotco Random Orbital Sanders are ready to work as hard and precisely as you are. Dotco random orbital sanders are equipped with a fan blade cooling system to lower spindle and bearing temperatures, resulting in unparalleled durability and a long operating life. 360 degree rotating exhaust vanes direct air away from the operator allowing easy and prolonged use. Available in non-vacuum, central vacuum, and self generating vacuum models.
Whether you are working with composites, solid surfaces, fiberglass, wood, metal or stone, Dotco Sanders can provide a precise and cost effective finish to your exacting needs.
- Hardened alloy steel cylinder and coated aluminum end plates reduce overall weight and extend life
- Fan blade cooling system helps lower bearing and spindle temperatures, results in high durability and longer life
- Recessed lever to eliminate any pinch points
- Vibration absorbing comfort grip and ergonomic wrist support improves feel and increases maneuverability
- Tool comes standard with 3” and 2 /34” grips
- 360 degree rotating exhaust vanes help direct air away from operator
For help choosing the correct Sander for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com.
There are no products listed under this category.