Ingersoll Rand GT Series Trolleys are engineered for use with air, electric, and manual hoists. The versatility and simplicity of their design allows for compatibility with most hoist brands.
- Ingersoll Rand Hoist Trolleys feature a 5:1 design factor which meets United States, Canadian, and European engineering standards (ASME, ANSI, CMAA.
- Cold formed steel side plates offer strength, durability, and an even distribution of the load throughout motion.
- Cast iron wheels feature a universal tread allowing for use on either flat or tapered beams.
- Wheel axles are locked in place to prevent loosening.
- Sealed ball bearings provide for smoother rolling with minimal effort.
- Standard black paint finish coordinates seamlessly with hoists of all colors.
- Is compatible with most standard beams and tracks
- Solid bronze alloy wheel for maximum spark resistance
- Shaft extension kits are available to allow fittings for most S-beams or patented track beams (kits are not included, must be purchased separately)