Ingersoll Rand “ZA” series balancers are the most common, and are designed for high speed, precision handling of variable weight loads. Ideal for pick and place operations as well as precision assembly, the balancers up / down movement is controlled by a pendant featuring two light touch levers.
After the load is raised or lowered into position, the unit automatically switches itself into “Float” mode where the operator can manually adjust the load up to 18 inches in either direction for final positioning.
- Ergonomic Pendant Control - Up/Down pendant control for variable speed operation and feathering capabilities for precise load positioning.
- Safety - In the event of air pressure loss, a built in safety brake automatically suspends the load, preventing it from fallng to the floor.
- Emergency Cable Retract Brake - If the load is ever accidentally lost, a spring loaded centrifugal "Z Brake" automatically stops violent cable retraction preventing the threat of operator inury.
- Overload Protection - The load being lifted can never exceed the air balancers maximum rated capacity at a given air pressure.
- Optional Down Stop -A device know as the "Z Stop" confines the downward drift of suspended loads to within 6 inches (152 mm) in the event of inadequate air pressure.
- Travel - ZA Series air balancers accept wire rope up to 30 feet in length and offer 120 inches of load travel depending on the model and configuration.
- Upper Suspension - Basic hook mount, I beam mounted trolley, and enclosed rail trolley suspension options are available.
We can help you configure the right Ingersoll Rand Air Balancer for your ergonomic handling needs, contact us at (800) 608-5210 or email@example.com