The Ingersoll Rand "BA" series balancers are equipped with servo control and are ideal for applications involving a single load. These units are desgined to maintain constant tension throughout the full range of motion with the load. The BA balancers are most suitable for applications involving tool balancing, and fixture suspension.
- Servo Single Balance Control - The single balance control is desgined for handling a single and constant load.
- Versatility: A wide range of weight capacities up to 2000 lbs are offered.
- Emergency Cable Retract Brake - If the load is ever accidentally lost, a spring loaded centrifugal "Z Brake" automatically stops violent cable retraction preventing the threat of operator inury.
- Overload Protection - The load being lifted can never exceed the air balancers maximum rated capacity at a given air pressure.
- Optional Down Stop -A device know as the "Z Stop" confines the downward drift of suspended loads to within 6 inches (152 mm) in the event of inadequate air pressure.
- Travel - BA Series air balancers accept wire rope up to 30 feet in length and offer 120 inches of load travel depending on the model and configuration.
- Upper Suspension Kits - Basic hook mount, I beam mounted trolley, and enclosed rail trolley suspension kit options are available.
If you need help selecting a "BA" series balancer for your application, please call us at 1-800-508-6810 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org