Ingersoll Rand's 44 Series In-Line Planetary Gear, Multi-Vane Air Motors with adjustability through air controls.
Free Speed: 140 RPM to 14000 RPM
Power: 1.90 HP - 2.00 HP
- Air Motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without burning out or damage.
- No heat build up or sparks make Ingersoll Rand Air Motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications
- A four way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals
- Get maximum horsepower in minimum size
- Able to utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Ingersoll Rand Air Motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All that is needed is a clean, dry lubricated supply.
- Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Options for thread on Male Square adapter
- Exhaust manifold and muffler rotates 360 degrees
- Foot Bracket Option
Do not see what you are looking for? Feel free to contact us with your requirements. Ingersoll Rand has hundreds of motors from which you may select.