The Ingersoll Rand 5ANST6 Non-Reversible Pistol Drill is with variable speed control, a great power-to-weight ratio and high quality materials, the 5 series pistol non-reversible drill deliver day after day. This is dependable, durable and will work as hard as you do.
The ergonomic design of these pistol tools allow you to work precisely and efficiently, so your jobs will always be done with ease.
The power-to-weight ratio of these tools were specifically designed to allow for faster completion of projects without user fatigue.
Built with high quality chuck, these tools are able to withstand harsh conditions.
- Variable speed control allows slow starting and high speed for fast drilling
- Skinsulate housing for operator comfort and productivity
- Excellent power-to-weight ratio gets the job done with less fatigue
- Non Reversible
- Max. Working Torque (NM) is 9
- Max. Working Torque (IN-LB) is 79.7
- Free Speed RPM is 1,000
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair costs use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (FRLs)