- Robust design with thick walled injection, molded fluid casings and aluminum center section to withstand the toughest industrial applications
- Efficiency - Motor design provides optimum air efficiency
- Reliability - ARO's patented "Off Balance" air valve ensures stall free operation
- Versatility - Multiple porting options for your varied fluid handling needs - 3 piece manifold configuration
- Environmentally Responsible - Bolted construction for leak-free fluid handling
- Serviceability - Easy access to ball checks and fluid caps for fast maintenance and repairs
47 Gallons Per Minute (GPM)
Fluid Cap / Manifold: Polypropylene
Center Section: Aluminum
Seat / Ball Material: Teflon (PTFE)
Diaphragm Material: Teflon (PTFE)
Fluid Connection: 1" A.N.S.I. Flange (3 - piece manifold)
Weight: 20.3 lbs.
Do you need help choosing the right ARO diaphragm pump for the type of fluid you are pumping? We have many makes and models available. Call (800) 608-5210 for assistance.
Looking for parts for your 1" ARO non-metallic diaphragm pump? Click on the part number below to access the parts diagram and then email customer service with the part numbers you are looking for.