Master Power Drills. Built to perform, designed to last...
Master Power, a division of Apex Tool Group, has been producing high quality, industrial air tools since 1939. Today, that tradition continues. Master Power Pneumatic Drills utilize machined alloy parts and are assembled by hand for quality control. They offer excellent ergonomics in a powerful and compact package. Here are some of the features and benefits built into every Master Power Drill.
- High Power to Weight Ratio: Assures the operator a powerful and productive, yet lightweight tool.
- Gear Trains: Transmission gears are carfeully engineered and precision cut to tranmsit power and speed in a small space within the tool's housing.
- Ball and Roller Bearing Construction: All Master Power Drills feature high quality bearings at critical wear points to reduce friction, minimize wear, smooth operation, and extend overall tool life.
- Rugged Construction: Master Power Drills feature cast housings and industrial grade chucks designed to withstand heavy use in a production environment.
- Slow Start Throttle - Two stage unitized valve. This 2-speed throttle allows operators to start a hole at slow speed preventing damage to the workpiece. After drilling has began, full RPM's are obtained by further depressing the throttle trigger.
- Versatility - Master Power Drills can be converted into direct drive pneumatic screwdrivers by removing the drill chuck and installing a 1/4", quick-change slip chuck.
- Quiet Operation - Built in mufflers limit noise and assure operator comfort.
- Rear or Side Exhaust - Master Power Drill Motors have either a 360 degree rotatable or a rear exhaust system. Rear exhaust pipes exhaust air quietly away from the operator, while the 360 degree models allow for deflection to the most advantageous direction.
- Serviceability - Interchangeable parts are used throughout the entire line of Master Power Drills. This allows maintenence crews to carry fewer repair parts on hand, thus limiting parts inventory costs.