PFERD 60671 Type 29 Conical PFC Flap Disc | PSF ZIRKON EXTRA | 5/8-11" Thread Hole | 6" Diameter (Box of 10)
The POLIFAN® PSF ZIRKON-EXTRA range of flap discs features a special flap arrangement to provide flexibility and a cushioned grinding effect. Built with premium Zirconia abrasive material, PSF ZIRKON-EXTRA is constructed with 40% more material than standard PSF flap discs, providing a long service life and an improved surface finish.
- Diameter: 6"
- Hole Size: 5/8-11"
- Grit: 80
- Max RPM: 10,200
- Abrasive: Zirconia Alumina Z
- INOX-rated: Free of iron, sulfur and chlorinated fillers; suitable for use on stainless steel (INOX)
- Workpiece Materials: Steel, stainless steel (INOX)
- Application: Surface grinding, work on weld seams
- Recommendation for Use: While these discs perform on all power outputs, high-powered angle grinders will achieve optimum results.
For help choosing the correct Abrasive for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.