PFERD 63057 Type 27 Zirconia Flat Flap Disc | 5/8-11" Thread Hole | 6" Diameter (Box of 10)
General purpose flap discs for multipurpose, demanding grinding applications. Versatile flap disc for multi-purpose grinding tasks. Suitable for angle grinders of all power outputs. Offers aggressive grinding performance and a good service life.
- Diameter: 6"
- Hole Size: 5/8-11"
- Grit: 60
- Max RPM: 10,200
- Abrasive: Zirconia Alumina Z
- INOX-rated: Free of iron, sulfur and chlorinated fillers; suitable for use on stainless steel (INOX)
- Workpiece Materials: Steel, stainless steel (INOX)
- Application: Weld dressing, edge finishing
- Recommendation for Use: Optimum stock removal rates are achieved with high-powered angle grinders used at higher application pressures.
For help choosing the correct Abrasive for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email [email protected].
WARNING: This or other products sold on this website may expose you to chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm.
For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov