PFERD 63057 Type 27 Zirconia Flat Flap Disc | 5/8-11" Thread Hole | 6" Diameter (Box of 10)
General purpose flap discs for multipurpose, demanding grinding applications. Versatile flap disc for multi-purpose grinding tasks. Suitable for angle grinders of all power outputs. Offers aggressive grinding performance and a good service life.
- Diameter: 6"
- Hole Size: 5/8-11"
- Grit: 60
- Max RPM: 10,200
- Abrasive: Zirconia Alumina Z
- INOX-rated: Free of iron, sulfur and chlorinated fillers; suitable for use on stainless steel (INOX)
- Workpiece Materials: Steel, stainless steel (INOX)
- Application: Weld dressing, edge finishing
- Recommendation for Use: Optimum stock removal rates are achieved with high-powered angle grinders used at higher application pressures.
For help choosing the correct Abrasive for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email email@example.com.