PFERD 67363 5/8" ZIRKON CURVE Flap Disc | 5/8-11" Thread Hole | 5" Diameter (Box of 10)
Reduce your labor time and ultimate economic efficiency with the aggressive stock removal rate from PFERD's POLIFAN-CURVE Flap Disc. Get precise and optimum grinding of the fillet weld geometry. This Medium Sized Flap Disc is ideal for fillet weld radii greater than 3/16" or with a throat thickness less than or greater than 1/4" with a 90-degree joint. POLIFAN® SGP ZIRKON-CURVE offers fast material removal of Steel with a good surface finish and extended service life. Sold in a box of 10.
- Diameter: 5"
- Hole Size: 5/8-11"
- Size: Large
- Grit: 40
- Max RPM: 12,200
- Abrasive: Zirconia Alumina Z
- Workpiece Materials Ideal for: Steel
- Workpiece Materials Suitable for: Stainless Steel (INOX)
- Application: Fillet weld grinding, chamfering, deburring
- Recommendation for Use: The best results are achieved on high-performance angle grinders.
For help choosing the correct Abrasive for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.