W7150P-K12 Pin Anvil Two Battery Kit: Includes (1) W7150P Impactool, (1) IQ Universal Charger, (1) BL2022x5.0 20V li-ion battery, (1) Blow–molded case
- Steel-lined aluminum hammer case - designed to be strong and light-weight for maximum protection of the internal components
All-metal drive train and hammer mechanism - robust, durable, and optimized for maximum power and efficiency
- Variable speed switch with electronic brake - provides maximum control of the tool
- Patent-pending metal reinforced housing - ready to work even after repeated drops
- Soft touch over-molded grip — minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during long periods of use
- Ultra short length — 9.4″ from nose to tail
- Excellent choice for shop or field
- Power comparable to that of a pneumatic 1/2" impact wrench
- Long battery life thanks to the 5 Amp Hour, 20 volt power Source
- An impressive 1100 Ft. Lbs. in reverse for massive amounts of nut busting torque
- Part # W7150P-K12
- Dimensions L x W x H: 9.4" x 3.26" x 10.8"
- Tool and Battery Weight: 6.8 Lbs.
- Vibration Level: 12.2 m/s2
- Sound Pressure/Power: 89/100 db(A)
- Maximum Torque: 780 Ft. Lbs.
- No Load RPM: 0-1900
- Blows Per Minute: 2300
- Drive Size: 1/2"
- Voltage: 20V
- Uses Battery: BL2022
For help selecting the correct Ingersoll Rand Cordless Impact Wrench for your industrial bolting application call (800) 608-5210 and ask for tech services.