The Ingersoll Rand QA3555D Non-Reversible Angle Drill compact and light weight. This tool delivers more power in a smaller package to get the job done in less time. Production angle drills provide 360 degree angle head rotation for ideal tool, task, and user orientation.
Ergonomically designed housing provides for a secure operator grip.
- Infinitely variable speed allows slow speed starting and high speed drilling
- Maximum TIR of .005” ensures precision holes for critical applications
- Angle head may be rotated 360 degree to allow ideal orientation with the throttle
- Modular design allows maximum parts interchangeability and easy, low cost maintenance
- Non Reversible
- Max. Working Torque (NM) is 1.6
- Max. Working Torque (IN-LB) is 14
- Free Speed RPM is 3,500
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair costs use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (FRLs)