Ingersoll Rand Q70PQ1 is a popular Q series Pistol Grip Pulse Tool with ergonomic design. This Ingersoll Rand handheld Pistol Grip Pulse Tool has 1/4 in. Hex QC spindle and free speed of 7000 rpm. This Non-Shut-Off Pulse tool has a torque range between 15 to 20 ft-lbs and torque can be easily adjusted for quick setup. Q70PQ1 has compact, lightweight design which provides comfortable grip. Featuring low vibration, low noise, and reactionless onehanded operation, Ingersoll Rand Q70PQ1 provide maximum operator comfort. It is highly recommended for the majority of applications where speed and ergonomics are important. This Pulse Non-Shut-off Tool offer a lube-free, dual-chamber air motor and self-lubricating blades, along with a cylinder which reduces oil mist. Please note that this is an air-powered Pistol Grip pulse non shutoff hand tool, all pneumatic tools are powered by compressed air supplied by an air compressor.
- This tool is comfortable whether you drop it or use it in harsh conditions, this sander can withstand it.
- This is speedy with an enhanced power-to-weight ratio, the non-shutoff pulse tools clock in at 4,000 to 9,300 rpm.
- These tools provide consistent output every time they're used.
- Common fastener size is M6 - M8
- Torque range (nm) is 20 - 28
- Free Speed RPM is 7,000
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair costs use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (FRLs)