The Ingersoll rand MLK and HLK line of hoists have been serving industry since the 1980's. The time tested design has been proved to withstand the harshest of environments. Use these rugged air hoists in foundries, shipyards, power plants, oil drilling platforms and anywhere a reliable chain hoist is required.
Features and Specifications:
- 1 ton (2200 lb.) capacity
- 10 feet of lift
- 6 feet of pendant control length
- 28 feet per minute (FPM) lifting speed
- Steel upper and lower hooks
- Hook mounted (also available with a motorized or manual trolley for an extra charge, call for details)
- Standard epoxy paint
- Zinc plated load chain
- 100% duty cyle (never needs to rest like electric hoists)
- Self adjusting disc brake system tested to one million cycles ensures operator safety
- All ball and roller bearing construction for smooth operation. Planetary gearing ensures long life
- Spark resistant models available for an extra fee
- Made in USA
Do you need help selecting the right Ingersoll Rand Air Hoist for your application? Give us a call at (800) 608-5210. Our Customer Support hours are Monday - Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pacific time.