Ingersoll Rand Air Motor M004RVR083AR3 In-line Planetary Gear Box, Multi-Vane. Reversible.
- Model Number: M004RVR083AR3
- Manufacturer Part Number: M004RVR083AR3
- Max. Power: 0.31 HP
- Speed at Max. Power: 84 RPM
- Free Speed: 169 RPM
- Starting Torque: *20.6 Ib.-ft.
- Stall Torque: *27.5 Ib.-ft.
- Air Consumption at Max. Power: 17.5 SCFM
- Weight: 2.68 lb
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150F and some motors up to 300F with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Two hole "A" flange standard. Optional 4 hole "B" flange available
- 3/8"-24 Threaded shaft option
- Side inlet option on reversible models
- Square Drive thread on option available
Can't find what you are looking for or have further technical questions? Feel free to contact us, we are here to help! Ingersoll Rand has hundreds of air motors to choose from. Call us at 1-800-608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org