Ingersoll Rand's KK5B550-B0A0A Direct Drive Reversible Piston Air Motor have a free speed of 1,750 RPM. The KK5B Series features direct drive piston air motors. And have a radial piston design for winch and hoist type applications. These motors are able to work in difficult environments. These motors can function at variable speeds and torques and come in both flange and foot mounting options.
- Up to 30 hp at 90 PSI air supply
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150F and some motors up to 300F with special grease, lube and seals
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment
Need more information? Feel free to contact us with your requirements via phone at 800-608-5210 or e-mail at email@example.com