The Ingersoll Rand EP50 pneumatic engraving pen is designed to meet the varied demands of metalworking industries. Variable zoom throttle allows a wide range of engraving posibilities from hard alloys to brittle ceramics. The EP50 can be easily disassembled using standard mechanic's tools. Sound ergonomics, operator comfort, and quiet operation are the hallmarks of this high quality engraving tool. The EP50 can be purchased as a stand alone tool (shown here), or as a kit which includes an air hose, an assortment of styluses, and a handy carrying case.
- Knurled throttle provides outstanding operator control
- Steel body dampens vibration during use
- Carbide-tipped stylus holds replaceable percussive points
- Easy to repair, reduces downtime
- Three sets of tool flats eliminates the need for special repair tools.
- Model: EP50
- Throttle: Zoom / Slide Type
- Blows Per Minute (BPM): 18,750
- Weight: 0.3 Lbs.
- Length: 5.6"
- Air Inlet: 1/8"
- Minimum Air Hose Size: 7/32"
- Made in USA
Do you need help selecting the correct Ingersoll Rand Engraving Pen for your marking application? Please call (800) 608-5210 or email: email@example.com