Versatec Low Torque Electric Screwdrivers set the standard for performance and operator convenience...
Ingersoll Rand offers a broad range of electric screwdrivers featuring enhanced ergonomic designs, ESD-safe housings, brushless motors and exceptional durability in both low and high torque applications. The VersaTec line is Ingersoll Rand's best-in-class platform that signifies major advances in design, engineering, and construction... for torque delivery accuracy and maximum operator comfort, look no further than Ingersoll Rand.
- Model: EL0109B
- Requires the 24 V DC Controller Model #EC24N (Sold Seperately)
- Torque range: 0.26 - 1.30 in-lbs
- Weight: 0.7 lbs.
- Length: 9.25"
- Type: Inline - Lever Start
- Adjustable Shut Off Clutch
- Drive: .16" (4mm) Quick Change
- Speed: 650 – 950 RPM
- Includes a 1.5m cable, two screwdriver bits, and a hanging bail for suspension from a tool balancer