Ingersoll Rand 2475 (GAS) Two-Stage Bare Pump designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
- A durable cast iron pump which provides 15,000+ hours of trouble-free service.
- Design for 100% continuous duty application
- Precision engineered components for high reliability
- Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting rod for ease of maintenance and service
- High efficiency finger valves
- 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
For help choosing the correct Air Compressor for your application, please call (800) 608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org