The Ingersoll Rand 182LNA1 needle scaler is well suited to a variety of finishing and surface preparation tasks such as removing rust, paint, and welding slag.
- Adjustable bayonet style needle housing lock allows adjustment without the need for special tools
- Choice of three needle materials permits for customer selection according to the work surface
- Rubber coated throttle valve ensures a positive seal
- MIL-S-23492A approved
- Precision heat treated needles for maximum performance
- Lever throttle
- 4,000 blows per minute (BPM)
- 5.8 lb. overall weight
- 15.0" overall length
- Stroke: 1.1"
- Bore: 0.9"
- Air inlet: 1/4"
- Air consumption @ load: 13 CFM