Ingersoll Rand Air Motor 17RA005 In-line Spur Gear, Multi-Vane. Reversible.
- Model Number: 17RA005
- Manufacturer Part Number: 17RA005
- Max. Power: 2.3 HP
- Speed at Max. Power: 562 RPM
- Free Speed: 1110 RPM
- Starting Torque: 24 Ib.-ft.
- Stall Torque: 37 Ib.-ft.
- Air Consumption at Max. Power: 103 SCFM
- Weight: 40 lb.
- Will not burn out: Air motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without damage.
- Great for harsh environments: No heat build up or sparks make air motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications.
- Instantly reversible: A four-way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- Cool Running: A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150 deg F and some motors up to 300 deg F with special grease, lube and seals.
- Compact and Portable: Get maximum horsepower in minimum size.
- Variable speed: You may utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Minimum maintenance: Our motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All you need to provide is a clean, dry, lubricated air supply.
- No shock starts: Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Integral face and foot mount standard
- Inlet ports may be rotated for optional mounting configurations
Can't find what you are looking for or have further technical questions? Feel free to contact us, we are here to help! Ingersoll Rand has hundreds of air motors to choose from. Call us at 1-800-608-5210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org