Make quick work out of cutting and crimping body panels, driving bushings, shearing operations and general front end work. The 121/Q air hammer is a super duty tool that produces up to 3,000 blows per minute. A must have in body shops.
- Heat treated piston and alloy steel barrel allow for longer tool life
- Trigger throttle is easy to use
- Built in power regulator makes sure you have enough power to get the job done quickly
- Round shank opening
- 0.75" bore diameter
- 2.28" stroke length
- Chisel shank diameter = .401"
- Weight = 3.5 lbs.
- Length = 7.63"
- Air consumption under load = 15 CFM
- Power DBA = 113.3
- Air Inlet = 1/4"
- Min. air hose size = 3/8"
Looking for an aircraft grade pneumatic riveter? Check out our selection by clicking here.