Ingersoll Rand PT Series Trolleys are designed for use with manual, electric, or pneumatic hoists. Their simple and versatile construction allows for compatability with most other brands.
- Ingersoll Rand Hoist Trolleys feature a 5:1 design factor which meets United States, Canadian, and European engineering standards (ASME, ANSI, CMAA.
- Cold formed steel side plates offer strength, durability, and an even distribution of the load being moved.
- Cast iron wheels feature a universal tread allowing for use on either flat or tapered beams.
- Sealed ball bearings provide for smoother rolling with less exertion.
- Pull chain is operable with one hand.
- Neutral black paint job matches hoists of all colors.
- Fits most standard beams and tracks
- FDA approved nickel plated finish for corrosion resistance
- Solid bronze alloy wheel for maximum spark resistance
- Extened shaft kits are available to accomodate wider beams