HLK Chain Hoist Series
2200 lbs (1000 kg) - 13200 lbs (6000 kg) Lifting Capacity
Serving industry for over 25 years, the rugged and reliable HLK series share a common design with many interchangeable parts. With high speeds and precise spotting, these hoists are ideal for high production cycle operations. Spark resistant, designated with a KR suffix, is offered. HLK series come with a wide array of options and accessories
HLK series hoists come complete with 10 feet of standard lift and either 6 feet of pendant control or 6 feet of pull chain control
- Meets ASME B30.16 Specifications
- 100% duty cycle. MLK/HLK are rated as HMI duty classification A5, severe duty. This equates to FEM 9.511 duty classification 2m.
- These hoist are ideal for the harsh environments found in steel mills, foundries and electroplating operations. These are also ideal for high duty cycle applications.
- Pull chain or pilot pendent controls provide precise spotting capabilities. For even more precise control MLKS slow speed models are available.
- Self adjusting, air operated disc brake is spring applied and air released. Wear tested to over 1 million cycles before replacement.
- All rotating parts are supported by either ball or roller type bearings. Unique planetary gearing system assures long life.
- Thoughtful design includes parts interchangeability, inlet swivels, exhaust air chain lubrication, control adjustment screws and easy conversion from pull chain to pendent control.
- Spark resistant models and a wide range of options and accessories are available.
- Made in USA
There are no products listed under this category.