Ingersoll Rand CLK Series Hoists are designed for production lifting applications and loads up to 1100 lbs (1/2 Ton). The CLK-Series is the newest addition to Ingersoll Rand’s line of industrial grade air hoists. Exceptional durability with an ASME HST-5 rating of A5 (FEM/ISO mechanism classification of 1Am/M4) the CLK Series hoist are duty-rated to operate 800 full-load hours between tear down and re-build.
- Meets ASME B30.16 Specifications and Certifications
- Rugged, lightweight and compact design
- Disc brake is non-asbestos and spring engaged with air release
- Quiet, low decibel output operation
- Upper and lower limit stops prevent dangerous over-travel of the load hook
- Full flow pendent provides maximum control and enhanced load positioning and spotting
- 100% duty cycle multi-vane (6 vane) air motor
- Hook or trolley mounted versions available
- Steel snap hooks with safety latchesStandard lift is 10 feet; additional lifts are available
- Standard pendent length is 6 feet or 4 feet less than lift
There are no products listed under this category.