Perfect for professional service technicians, the new Ingersoll Rand W5150 1/2" 20V Mid-Torque Cordless Impact Wrench delivers the power you need where you need it. This Ingersoll Rand high quality industrial impact wrench offers exceptional performance in a variety of applications, long-lasting durability, and best-in-class power to size for access to tight spots.
- All metal drive train and hammer mechanism — robust, durable, and performance tuned for maximum power and efficiency.
- Lightweight, balanced, ergonomic handle with advanced rubber over-molded grip minimizes vibration, reduces fatigue, and enhances user comfort during production use
- Patented steel reinforced frame protects against breakage
- Tough composite housing protects against fluids, chemicals, and repeated drops
- Compact and durable electric motor offers optimal performance and service long life
- Compact size — 6.6″ from tip to tail allows for greater accessibility and versatility in tight work spaces
- Compatibility with IQV20 Series™ batteries — Easy-to-use battery interface makes changing the battery quick and simple
- Two Battery Kit: Includes (1) Bare tool, (2) 20V li-ion 1.5 Ah batteries, (1) IQ Charger, (1) Blow–molded case
- One Battery Kit: Includes (1) Bare tool, (1) 20V li-ion 1.5 Ah battery, (1) IQ Charger, (1) Blow–molded case
- Bare Tool: Battery or charger not included
Looking for more information about Ingersoll Rand IQv20 Series Cordless Tools? Click here to view the Catalog
Need help selecting the correct Impact Wrench? - Click here to read our Impact Wrench Buying Guide
For more information please call (800) 608-5210 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org