- Heavy-duty patented telescoping impact mechanism delivers durable performance with minimal torque reaction to the operator
- Rugged thru-bolt construction eliminates stripped housing threads and costly repairs
- Positive oil-foam lubrication system reduces maintenance costs
- Durable sand cast body and steel impact housing withstand adverse working conditions
- Ideal for heavy industries and harsh conditions
- Made in USA
- Model: WT-2110-8
- Drive: 1"
- Suitable for Bolt Size: 1-1/2, M30
- Torque Range Min (ft lbs): 750 ft-lbs
- Torque Range Max (ft lbs): 1651 ft-lbs
- Blows Per Minute: 880 BPM
- Free Speed: 4600 RPM
- Length (in): 12.9"
- Weight (lbs): 21.0"
- Air Inlet Size: 1/2"
- Min Hose ID (in): 5/8"
For help selecting the correct Cleco Rear Grip-Spade Handle Impact Wrench for your industrial bolting application, please call (800) 608-5210
Cleco warrants its impact wrenches to be free in defects related to both parts and labor for a period of one year.