Chicago Pneumatic Angle Sander
Features and Benefits:
- Industrial angle sander
- Ergonomic handle and high speed
- High durability thanks to simple and robust design
- Ideal for versatile sanding applications
- Gearless durable construction
- Compact composite handle
- Streamlined safety lever
- Rear Exhaust
- 3" (76 mm) roloc plate capacity
- 0.54 hp (400 W) industrial grade motor
- 15 000 rpm free speed
- 7° angle to allow working in tight angles
- Part number: 6151620070
- Model: CP3030-415AFR
- Pad diameter: 3"
- Paper size: 3"
- Free speed: 25,000 rpm
- Power: 0.54 HP
- Spindle thread: 3/8"-24
- Length: 6.8"
- Net weight: 1.14 lbs
- Noise level: 81.6 db(A)
- Sound Power: 91.2 db(A)
- Vibration α (ISO-28927-3): <2,5 m/s²
- Average air consumption: 8.162 cfm
- Actual air consumption: 16.324 cfm
- Free speed air consumption: 21.836 cfm
- Min. hose size: 3/8"
- Air inlet thread size: 0.25 "
For help selecting the correct Chicago Pneumatic Angle Sander, please call (800) 608-5210.
Chicago Pneumatic warrants its tools to be free from defects inherent in their manufacture for a period of twelve months.