CP2007 Pneumatic Screwdriver - Compact & lightweight for light assembly applications
- Compact & comfortable for continous production use
- Reliable and accurate tool useful for varied fastening applications
- Excellent for tight tolerance applications requiring exact torque
- Accurate mechanical shut-off clutch
- Inlne, push-to-start operation
- One-handed reverse button
- Low noise output
- Part Number: 6151922007
- Model Number: CP2007
- Output Drive: 1/4"
- Handle Type: Straight
- Bit Holder: Quick Change Hexagonal Female
- Clutch Type: Shut Off
- Free Speed: 1100 RPM
- Max Working Torque: 4.3 Nm
- Min Working Torque: 0.4 Nm
- Net Weight: 1.3 Lbs.
- Length 9.8"
- Diameter: 0.59"
- Min Air Hose Size: 3/8"
- Noise Level: 81 db(A)
- Sound Power: 92 db(A)
- Vibration: <2.5 m/s²
- Free Speed Air Consumption: 13.8 CFM
- Air Inlet 1/8" NPT
For help selecting the correct pneumatic screwdriver for your assembly application, contact our knowledgeable staff by calling (800) 608-5210