Apex Torx Bits resist cam out and slippage better than traditional phillips or slotted bits. Torx screws are commonly found on cars, motorcycles, brake systems (disc brakes), hard disk drives, computers, and recreational vehicles. By allowing for greater engagment with the fastener, overall bit life is increased drastically.
- Apex Part Number: 480-TX-50X
- Driver Size: T-50
- Distance from The Tip Of One Lobe to The Tip of The Opposite Lobe: .346
- Overall Length (OAL) Inches: 1-1/4"
- Overall Length (OAL) Millimeters: 32 mm
- Heat Treated for Increased Durability
- Made in USA