The inline planetary gear and vane motor allows the 44-Series Milling Motors to handle high torque applications with ease. And with the ability to start and reverse instantly and increased side loading capabilities, you’ll be sure to love this tool. Without having to spend time repairing your tools, your productivity can soar. Able to withstand harsh conditions, these milling motors are ones you can count on. Ideal for increased side loading applications such as milling and sawing.
- Maximum horsepower in minimum size
- Air Motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without burning out or damage.
- A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150F and some motors up to 300F with special grease, lube and seals
- Able to utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Options for thread on Male Square adapter
- Exhaust manifold and muffler rotates 360 degrees
- Foot Bracket Option
Tech Tip: To increase tool performance, extend tool life and lessen repair cost use it with a Filter-Regulator-Lubricator (Click Here To Shop FRLs)
Don't see what you're looking for? Feel free to contact us with your requirements via phone at 800-608-5210 or e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org