Ingersoll Rand's 1800 Series In-Line Planetary Gear, Multi-Vane Air Motors.
Free Speed: 150 RPM to 1990 RPM
Power: 1.10 HP - 1.4 HP
- Air Motors can be stalled or overloaded for long periods without burning out or damage.
- No heat build up or sparks make Ingersoll Rand Air Motors ideal for use in flammable or explosive applications
- A four way valve allows instant motor reversal (on reversible units) with the turn of a valve.
- A running air motor expands air, allowing motors to operate in temperatures up to 150oF and some motors up to 300oF with special grease, lube and seals
- Get maximum horsepower in minimum size
- Able to utilize a wide range of speeds by using a simple valve on your input air supply line.
- Ingersoll Rand Air Motors have a proven history of long, low maintenance life. All that is needed is a clean, dry lubricated supply.
- Air cushioned start-up cuts stress to your equipment.
- Two hole face mount standard
- Optional 3/4" npt piped away exhaust option available
- Square drive option available.
Do not see what you are looking for? Feel free to contact us with your requirements. Ingersoll Rand has hundreds of motors from which you may select.