The Ingersoll Rand ARO 66605J-344 is the classic 1/2" diaphragm pump! Proven performance in a compact design and at an economical prrice...
ARO makes the world's best selling 1/2" diaphragm pump with all the features and quality you've come to expect from Ingersoll Rand. With 80 years of experience in the diaphragm pump business, ARO pumps are well suited to use in: chemical, energy, mining, pharmaceuticals, manufacturing, construction and more. You can expect stall free and ice operation attributable to Ingersoll Rand ARO's patented off balance valving and quick dump exhuast, which eliminates the reliability issues asociated with other brand pumps. Backed by a five year warranty, there is no better air operated double diaphragm pump (AODDP) on the market. Trust Ingersoll Rand ARO for all your fluid transfer needs.
- Very versatile and well suited to production, maintenance or OEM applications.
- Ultra efficient air motor minimizes compressed air consumption
- Patented unbalanced air vave ensures reliable operation with little maintenance and down time
- Multiple fluid ports makes these pumps adaptable to many applications
- Bolted construction virtually eliminates leakage which is good for our environment and helps you comply with environmental regulations
- When it comes time for maintenance, the simplistic modular design allows for rapid tear down and rebuild
- ARO offers a wide variety of accessories for this pump including: wall mounts, FRL's, air section rebuild kits, fluid section rebuild kits, and even a cycle actuation kits...call for details (800) 608-5210
- Gallons Per Minute: (GPM) 13
- Fluid Cap and Manifold: Polypropylene (one piece manifold)
- Center Section: Polypropylene
- Seat / Ball Material: Polypropylene / PTFE (Teflon)
- Diaphragm: PTFE* (Teflon) with a Santoprene backer
- Air section service kit part #637141
- Fluid section rebuild kit part#637140-44
- Fluid port connection thread size: 1/2" NPT
- Weight: 7.2 Lbs. (3.3 Kg.)
*PTFE (Teflon) is the most chemically inert man made compound known. Choose PTFE for acid and caustic service, solvent, hydrocarbon, and petroleum pumping applications. Do not choose PTFE when pumping abrasive materials and slurries.